Join us to learn more and become prepared. This program is tailored for Tribal Communities to provide an in-depth understanding of the goals of emergency preparedness and management of key operations. The training is filled with resources and interactive exercises.
INFORMATIVE TRAINING TOPICS:
- Fundamentals of Emergency Management
- Integrated Emergency Management Systems
- Roles of Key Participants
- Planning and Coordination
- Conducting a Hazard Analysis
- Media and Federal Agency Coordination
- Command Post Operations
- Tabletop Exercises
- Tribal Resources
Indian Country Training, a division of Lamar Associates has partnered with the National Center for Emergency Preparedness-Vanderbilt University to bring this important and cost effective training program to Indian Country.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Email us at email@example.com
Online: Click Here